We are a rapidly growing company in the cannabis industry looking for a highly motivated and professional individual to join our team as an Outside Sales Representative. We are looking for team members in the San Francisco area. Our company produces and sells a line of high-end Cannabis oil cartridges. We are committed to sourcing the best organic trim, only using Japanese organic cotton and American made steel. All of our products are tested by accredited labs.
You will be responsible for establishing contact with existing customers, identifying new opportunities, and following up on potential leads. You will also monitor industry trends to identify emerging markets, and develop plans to utilize those markets to expand revenue. In addition, you must be able to multi-task, work quickly and efficiently, and be adaptable to change priorities and tasks as needed. We have a very fast-paced environment as we continue to grow and expand. Previous experience of at least 3-6 months selling Cannabis oil and/or vaporizer cartridges is desired. We will train you with our proven sales model. If you are a team player and desire to quickly expand your career we want to hear from you!
Responsible for marketing, promoting, and profitably selling cannabis products to existing and potential customers.
- Utilize all available resources to reach out to prospects and turn those prospects into customers.
- Meet with customers and potential customers.
- Deliver products as needed.
- Collaborate with the management team to expand the company’s presence in the California territory.
- Attend industry trade shows to accumulate new leads and make productive contact with existing clients.
- Update client information in the company contact database.
- Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth.
- Follow all state, local, and company rules and ensure conformance to all laws.
- Record data on a daily basis.
- Take instructions from supervisors.
- Sales territory will be focused in Sonoma county.
- 3 – 6 months experience selling Cannabis oil, vaporizer cartridges (Desired)
- Must be willing to travel up to 70 percent of the time
- Computer skills
- Self-motivated and comfortable working with little to no direction
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
Competitive. Depending on experience.
Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits are provided. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE OVER THE AGE OF 21 YEARS TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR EMPLOYMENT AT CURA.