Horticultural Lighting Sales Rep Wanted
employment type: full-time
Exciting opportunity for motivated, outgoing people with a passion for the Horticultural Lighting industry.
The sales rep will be responsible for driving direct sales, conducting demos, and staffing events. The sales rep will also be responsible for contributing to the overall marketing and sales strategy of the brand and will have unlimited opportunity for professional growth and expanded responsibilities.
Are you a good fit?..- Live in Southern California.- Already have personal relationships with growers, dispensaries, and hydro stores in LA area.
– Positive, magnetic, customer-first personality.
– Energetic, self-starter, ability to work effectively as part of a team and autonomously to maximize sales and marketing efforts.- Strong understanding of cannabis gardening and trimming techniques.
– Ability to present products and promote their benefits in person.
– Strong interest in contributing to the growth of an entrepreneurial business.
– Ability to build rapport and gather information via face to face interactions and over the phone.- Professional, punctual, organized and respectful.
– Ability to work remotely and on the road.
– Valid driver’s license, good driving record, and reliable personal vehicle.- Flexible schedule to work weekdays and weekends- Travel required
– Entrepreneurial spirit and a hunger to grow professionallyPreferred:
– Demonstrated record of success in outbound sales environment with emphasis on business to business sales.
– Experience with the hydroponics industry and grow stores
– Experience with the cannabis industry
TO APPLY: If you’d like to be part of our growing team, please reply to this post and send your resume, cover letter (150 words or less), and compensation expectations.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Lighting Science: 3 years (Required)
- indoor/outdoor growing: 3 years (Preferred)
- sales: 3 years (Required)
- Ontario, CA (Preferred)