Essential Duties and Responsibilities, other duties may be assigned:
- Maintains highest level of presentation, customer service, and compassion to all patients.
- Assists in managing the dispensary department in a manner that supports the organizations mission as defined by the Director of Retail.
- Provide departmental leadership to assure that all departmental operations such as admissions, patient consulting, product dispensing, cash management, inventory management, inventory auditing, outreach, marketing and ordering are functioning with integrity and in the most cost efficient, compassionate and compliant manner.
- Responsible for ensuring vigilance, adherence and departmental compliance with the Medical Use of Marijuana Program and HIPPA regulations including but not limited to confidentiality, training, patient record keeping, submissions of reports, preparation of policies and procedures, acting as a departmental contact person for regulators and law enforcement personnel.
- Assists in reviewing, maintaining and updating all departmental SOP’s and assuring that any changes are communicated to employees and the most recent SOP versions are available 24/7 for planned and unplanned audits by regulators and organization management.
- Assists in training, supervising and evaluating all departmental employees to assure compliance with departmental SOP’s.
- Responsible for overseeing and ensuring cash management procedures are being followed including, transacting, opening, closing, depositing, reporting, maintaining and reconciling cash with BioTrack and all departmental SOP’s – while the manager on duty.
- Responsible for overseeing and ensuring dispensing procedures are happening in compliance with State Regulations including admissions, verification of patient’s eligibility, allotment of available medicine, entering patient data into the state registry, BioTrack and any other database required.
- Stays informed and knowledgeable about state and local laws, regulations and industry news
- Practice policies and procedures related to the protection of personal and sensitive data must be adhered to at all times and only divulged to authorize persons.
- Assists the Executive Director in maintaining all regulatory licenses and renewals.
- Responsible for ensuring all employees state registration identification cards are renewed each year.
- First point of departmental contact with State and Local regulatory representatives when the Manager is not present.
- Responsible for leading and complying with planned and unplanned quarterly audits / inspections.
- Ensuring reportable events are communicated to state and proper recordkeeping is taking place.
- Ensuring compliance with State and Federal Labor and payroll regulations.
Inventory Control and Management
- Creating new product and price points for cannabis products and paraphernalia products
- Ensuring proper management of pre-packaged inventory and inventory movement between the vault and dispensing stations.
- Assists in ensuring nightly audits & 30-day audits are being conducted in conjunction with all departments.
- Responsible for organizing regular meetings with suppliers to optimize discounts and achieve the best pricing in the market.
Marketing and Outreach
- Assist in the organization of guest tours and maintaining relationships with physicians, patients, politicians and professionals in the community that we serve.
- Responsible for ongoing education and outreach program relating to medical cannabis for the benefit of member patients.
- Coordinate on the success of promotions, coupon and recommend future promotions and sales.
- Measure customer satisfaction through surveys and interviews.
- Responsible for the preparation of content for all educational materials and presentations.
- 2-3 years retail experience
- 2-3 years experience managing a team
- Experience in inventory management and reconciliation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient computing skills
- Strong work ethic
Note: This description indicates, in general terms, the type and level of work performed and responsibilities held by the team member(s). Duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive or specific to any individual team member.
No Third Party Agencies or Submissions Will Be Accepted.
Our company is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. DFWP
Opportunities posted here do not create any implied or express employment contract between you and our company / our clients and can be changed at our discretion and / or the discretion of our clients. Any and all information may change without notice. We reserve the right to solely determine applicant suitability. By your submission you agree to all terms herein.