If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are hand-grown and specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
The business is a “blue-collar” manufacturing based operations-oriented work place and the ideal candidate will have experience working in a like or similar environment.
The Assistant to the Master Grower will assist the master grower in aspects of the grow. This individual will work with the growers, inspecting the grow and insuring that the growers are following procedures and meeting the specified requirements set forth by the master grower.
- Walking the grow daily looking for issue that arise.
- Identify plant deficiencies and adjust feed schedules as needed.
- Insuring the grow is clean and correcting issues that exist.
- Assist in maintaining appropriate supply levels.
- Assist in managing the employees.
- Report back to the master grower on all findings in the grow.
- Make suggestions to increase the health and function of the grow.
- Carries out orders from the master grower.
- Scout for and identify pests that are in the grow.
- Adjust IPM schedules as needed to allow eliminate pest and disease pressure.
- Create necessary documents.
- Possesses a strong understanding of plant nutrients and their deficiencies.
- Possesses a strong understanding of cannabis pests and diseases.
- Has experience growing cannabis in different environments and with various techniques.
- Has significant experience growing in coco coir.
- Possess significant understanding of the cloning process.
- Understands how pesticides work and affect the pests and plants.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong understanding of common grow room equipment including electrical systems, lights and light bulbs, timers, irrigation systems, air conditioners and dehumidifiers, and plumbing.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must have a valid Florida Driver’s License or ability to obtain one.
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform grasping, carrying, sitting, and repetitive motions. Must be able to handle organic plant material daily.
- Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 30 pounds, manage stairs, and perform typical cleaning of facilities and equipment.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company