The Nanofarms Clone sales manager / representative is responsible for increasing and expanding cannabis clone sales within the territory. The territory is focusing in Northern and Southern CA region.
- Travels to call on prospective grower customers or establishing distributors to generate sales to meet and exceed personal, division and company sales goals; most travel is local and/or regional.
- Develops strong product knowledge to serve as a customer resource for purchase decisions
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports updates, such as weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Proven ability to execute sales and “close the deal”
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques.
- Must have the ability to meet sales goals
- Ability to follow sale through to close and ensure product is delivered and payment is received
- Ability to travel within assigned territory
- Ability to travel to attend trade shows
- Must possess excellent customer service and communication skills
- Must present a positive company image at all time
- Any other duties assigned
Qualifications include but are not limited to the following:
Requires a college degree or its equivalent experience in the field or in a related area. Must have a general agriculture background.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to represent the company in a courteous and professional manner.
- Good organizational skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- This position requires weekends and may require other duties as assigned, and the responsibilities may vary by location.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of agricultural practices
- Excellent oral and written communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills are required.
We seek the industry’s best and brightest talent to join our team. We offer a collaborative work environment and a competitive compensation package including Base Salary Plus Commission, Car Allowance, Internet Allowance, Health with company match and paid vacation and holiday.
To learn more about Nanofarms, its products and core values, visit www.nanofarms.com or follow us on Instagram at nanofarms8558.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Commission
Salary: $48,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
- horticulture: 2 years
- nursery plant sales: 2 years