We are looking to hire entry-level extraction technicians for our extraction facility. New hires will be trained on all protocol required by the state and company to stay within required guidelines.
Responsibilities of an Cannabis Extraction Processor include:
- Prepare plant material to be loaded for extraction (IE hammering / weighing)
- Prepare bulk storage containers for processed product.
- Ensure proper and safe assembly/operation of extraction equipment in accordance with Manufacturing SOP
- Inspect and examine machine/components for any signs excess wear, replacing damaged or worn components as needed
- Fill solvent tanks with hydrocarbon blend as specified by shift lead or manager
- Learning and operating extraction equipment
- Cleaning and maintaining the extraction equipment and workspace using required documentation and protocols provided by the company
- Report any equipment damages, malfunctions,or product discrepancies to team lead or manager
- Exchange any empty CO2/N2 cylinders and attach to the machine using proper connections
- Working with your team to maintain very stringent inventory controls of all plant materials, chemicals and equipment per California State regulations
- Washing and sterilizing all laboratory equipment including glassware
- Storing supplies and equipment per guidelines
- Awareness of all material safety data sheets
- Dispose of biowaste in accordance with state guidelines and Manufacturing SOP
Ideal candidates will have the below qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly and work in a fast paced environment
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule; including weekend, nights and holidays.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, along with frequent bending, ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
Please send a cover letter with some information about yourself. Why should we hire you? What makes you a good team member. Be sure you also submit your resume.
If you do not submit a resume AND cover letter your application will be immediately rejected. This is going to be a HIGHLY sought after position so be sure you make the best impression immediately.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent
- Hollister, CA