7 Point Canopy, Inc. is a company which focuses on manufacturing, production, and distribution of cannabis products. This is an exceptional career opportunity to join the technical and management team of a fast-paced company in a high-growth industry. We are seeking an experienced technical team leader as aManufacture and Production Technical Director to operate, organize and oversee the manufacturing of consumable products. You will be ultimately responsible for the smooth day to day operations of all production lines meeting quality standards of from the beginning to the end product. We expect the successful candidate like you to have deep know-how in overall technical manufacturing, production management, efficiencies, quality control, cost control, and inventory management experience. Decision-making, problem-solving, team building and process development will be the keys to success. Within a laboratory environment, the ultimate goal is to ensure an efficient and productive manufacturing process that meets our high standards, those of our customers, meet or exceed stringent state facilities operations requirements while creating a neat, clean and enjoyable working environment for our team members.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven industrial work experience in technical planting/manufacturing/production (facility operation in food or bio-medical production is highly desired and helpful).
- Well knowing all the manufacturing machines and operational techniques.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with an ability to create accountability as lead by example
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication, and problem-solving skills are critical. The Plant Manager will be directing employees and department managers.
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles, budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources.
- Establish and implement SPO’s within the various departments while developing realistic and attainable individual and team goals.
- Knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts
- Experience in reporting key production metrics, technical expertise and experience within a production facility.
- Computer literacy and ability to organize inventory with proficient in MS Office and ERP software
- Strong team building, prompt decision-making and results-driven approach with people management skills. Responsibilities · Build SOPs for manufacturing and quality control.
- Establish “on-time” daily output production goals.
- Organize workflow and efficiencies to meet specifications and deadlines.
- Monitor production to resolve issues and provide continuous improvement.
- Develop individual and department performance standards and related incentives of production personnel
- Determine the number of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.) for new initiatives and demand changes.
- Enforce health and safety precautions
- Report to upper management on budgets and production goals with a solution driven ability to respond promptly to any off-standard circumstances.
- Medical insurance
- Housing included (will be discussed)
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Sponsor for H1B (will be discussed)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
- Warehouse: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)