Green Lab Solutions Company LLC is seeking candidates to fill the role of Chemistry Analyst. Chemistry Analyst duties includes, laboratory analysis of cannabis products, assisting with sample preparation, instrumental analysis, and reporting of data. All duties are performed within the parameters of regulatory certification. A successful candidate will have a four-year degree in chemistry, biology or physical sciences, with at least 1 year of experience with HPLC, GCMS, GCFID, HPGC, PCR or traditional microbiological methods. The ideal candidate will have experience in a certified laboratory.
- Perform sample preparation, instrumental analysis, data analysis, and report preparation for cannabinoids, terpenoids, residual solvents, and microbiologic organisms.
- Supervise lab technicians with sample preparation.
- Under supervision, calibration of instruments and maintenance of instruments.
- Work within quality management system such as SOPs and the training program.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must be at least 21 years old with no felony convictions.
- Four-year degree in chemical, biological or physical sciences.
- Minimum 1 year of experience HPLC, GCMS, Headspace GC or PCR.
- Highly proficient in MS Word and Excel.
- Strong data analysis and critical thinking skills.
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Previous experience in an accredited laboratory environment is desirable.
- Based on experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $25.00 /hour
- certified laboratory: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Durango, CO 81303 (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)