MAPS Public Benefit Corporation (MPBC) is seeking a SAS Statistical Programmer to assist with analyses of data from Phase 2/3 clinical studies on MDMA-assisted psychotherapy for treatment of posttraumatic stress disorder. The individual will work closely with an experienced biostatistician but will be responsible for writing and executing SAS programs detailed in statistical analysis plans for analyzing Phase 2/3 data for submission to the FDA. This is a contract position, with an estimate of 160 hours/month for 4-6 months, with the option to renew.
The SAS Statistical Programmer must enjoy working within a small, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven, and research-oriented. It is important that the SAS Statistical Programmer believes in the mission of MPBC.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in Biostatistics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or related field plus 2 years of SAS programming of Tables, Listings, and Figures in the pharma field for FDA regulated submissions.
- Excellent SAS STAT and SAS MACRO programming skills including:
- SAS Macro Facility
- Basic statistical concepts and procedures * Maintains a SAS license (Preferred)
- Experience and working knowledge of CDISC
MPBC is the wholly-owned subsidiary of the Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies (MAPS), a non-profit research and educational organization that develops medical, legal, and cultural contexts for people to benefit from the careful uses of psychedelics and marijuana. MPBC oversees MAPS’ FDA-regulated clinical trials in psychedelic-assisted psychotherapy for a variety of indications, as well as an outpatient marijuana study in veterans with PTSD.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume and a cover letter.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- SAS Programming of tables, listings, and figures for pharma: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
License or certification:
- SAS License (Preferred)
- English (Required)