At Eaze, our mission is to help people to enjoy the moment by building technology that allows them to get amazing cannabis products delivered on demand to wherever they are.
As our first dedicated Copywriter, you will establish a consistent brand voice across the consumer experience, use consumer insights to collaborate on product launches and campaigns, and generate copy for the consumer experience across all digital and physical touch points.
This key role will work closely with Eaze Brand Marketing and Creative team to contribute copy for all consumer touch points, including:
– Internal brand guidelines, style guide, marketing templates
– Website (homepage, product pages)
– Social (Instagram, Facebook, tweets, blurbs, newsletters)
– Email (subject lines, content)
– Sell sheets/pitch decks
– Menu/order experience
– Printed collateral
– Advertising campaigns
– Taglines and headlines
This role requires excellent time management skills and a knack for prioritizing, as you will be working in a fast-paced environment with hard deadlines. You will be interacting daily with Brand, Creative, Product, and additional cross-channel representatives to ensure voice and marketing messages are consistent and align with overall brand strategy.
- 5+ years in creating, writing and publishing marketing content
- Strong background in writing for an omnichannel retail shopping experience (online and offline)
- Ability to take technical content and make it easily consumable
- Meticulous writer and editor, with exceptional command of English grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to prioritize against hard deadlines
- Experience with writing through multiple consumer touch points across both e-commerce and retail