Customer Service Manager
This full-time role allocates time between facilitation of ecommerce order auditing, standard customer service functions and daily support for accounts receivable for two packaging brands: PBFY Flexible Packaging (Food/Coffee/Tea Packaging) and Green Rush Packaging (Cannabis Packaging). Both brands serve very high demand industries with considerable room for growth.
This position would be best suited to someone with a foundational understanding and experience in: improving inefficiencies in customer service department infrastructure (both technological and fundamental implementation), facilitating customer service training programs, executing streamlined performance metrics and evaluation methodologies. Furthermore, this person should be equipped with the technical know-how, in conjunction with an eagerness to wear many hats to meet departmental goals. This a very hands on manager that is willing to learn every aspect of the customer service life cycle and its impact on customer satisfaction.
- Manage all customer order issues via all channels (review service, email, phone or in-person) from the onset through to expedient and satisfactory resolutions
- Work with account executives on any corresponding customer issues or concerns
- Facilitate all required customer notifications, to include: backorders, credit holds, order delays, etc.
- Review and manage daily order status reporting, with a focus on recognizing and acting upon order processing issues immediately
- Maintains a timely and appropriate response to customer calls or emails
- Work cross-departmentally to advocate customer needs and perspectives
- Create and maintain customer service departmental reporting (monthly, annually)
- Ideation and implementation of customer service onboarding resources, materials and training procedures
- Facilitate ongoing customer service development to include, regular workshops, trainings and set guidelines (best practices) designed to improve overall customer experience
- Work closely with Technology Director on new technological (CRM, lead distribution system) development and implementation
- Creation and management of both individual and group metrics based performance standards
- Conduct thorough individual performance evaluations and execute appropriate developmental/ corrective measures (quarterly)
- Oversee departmental related personnel conflicts and any human resource issues
- Provide necessary daily guidance and support for the customer service team
- Facilitate departmental administrative tasks to include: time card management, overtime approvals, individual expense reporting, issuing credit memos, expense coding, etc.
- Reports directly to President
Oversee Support Positions
As the customer service department contains a varied degree of job functions, this person must be a student to each job function and be open to mindful ways of supporting each role.
- Accounts Receivable (two personnel) – invoicing, payment processing, credit holds, etc.
- Order Processor & Auditing Clerk – online order processing and auditing
- RMA Coordinator – handling customer returns, exchanges, credit memos, etc.
- Production Coordinator – processes and schedules custom production jobs
- Receptionist – incoming call management, office supplies ordering, lead entry and distribution, processing sample requests, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business/Management/etc.)
- 5+ Years Customer Service Management
- Experience utilizing a CRM or ERP Software
- E-commerce order management experience
- Experience with development and implementation of Customer Service infrastructures
- Positive demeanor and ability to adapt to different personality types
- A good cultural fit aligned with our company wide core values and dedication to lifelong learning
- Experience with Macola / E-Synergy
- Experience with WordPress/WooCommerce
- Experience with HelpScout
- Salary Range: $50,000 – 60,000 + Bonus
- Healthcare Contribution (including vision and dental)
- Personal Days
- Sick Days
- Vacation Time
NOTE: ONLY APPLICATIONS WITH A RESUME AND COVER LETTER WILL BE CONSIDERED.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, and do not discriminate in our hiring or employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, or any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Customer Service: 5 years
- Brea, CA 92821