The Demo Representative would promote and educate shops and patients about Select products. Demo Representatives need to be committed, have a high level of product knowledge, and a professional level of consumer engagement. This individual will also prepare and deliver promotional presentations.
- Calling, scheduling and confirming demo’s
- Setting up demo kit
- Greeting patients
- Providing accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing)
- Answering customer’s questions about specific products and services
- Reporting and documenting demo’s pre and post.
- In order to be eligible for this position, you MUST either already have your OLCC Marijuana Handlers Card, or have applied for it before December 28, 2017
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications
- Excellent communication skills
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE OVER THE AGE OF 21 YEARS TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR EMPLOYMENT AT CURA.
Compensation depends on experience. This is a part-time position.
Job Type: Part-time
This Job is located in the Bay Area with a focus in Hayward, Berkeley, SF and Oakland.