Our Ideal candidates will take pride in being fast learning, detail-oriented, efficient, proactive, disciplined, hard-working, and team-collaborative – just to name a few. You should be comfortable working within a team structure, as well as being an individual contributor. The Role We are seeking a Territory Manager in Denver, CO to join our growing team. The position will report to the State Sales Manager . The primary responsibility is to close new retail dispensary locations, and offer customer service to existing customers to ensure successful sale of products by providing staff training and in-store promotional events, as well as on-going account management to achieve revenue targets.
- Set in-person demos, and pop-ups for marketing
- Stop in at retail locations for both prospecting & account management purposes
- Work within the sales team and implement Sales & Account Management Plan that meets/exceeds goals for business development, client onboarding, revenue generation, customer satisfaction, and long-term account growth goals.
- Join sales staff for daily/weekly sales conference calls.
- Keep track of your accounts and progress and report to headquarters weekly/daily.
- High School Diploma, or GED Required. College Degree Preferred
- 3+ years of sales/account management in the Cannabis industry strongly preferred
- Excellent phone presence
- Must have reliable personal transportation
- Must have Colorado issued MED badge
- Has a strong sense of urgency
- Thrives in fast-paced environments
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Highly collaborative but able to work independently
- Hungry and never takes no for an answer
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $50,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Denver, CO (Required)
License or certification:
- MED badge (Required)