ABOUT LAS VEGAS RELEAF:
We’re growing…fast! Join a team where our passion is for our patients and our products. Our premier Las Vegas cannabis dispensary and cannabis-infused product production facility is dedicated to helping customers get the “releaf” they need while providing them with the respect and care they deserve.
The Dispensary Delivery Manager oversees staff in the transportation of cannabis products to customer residences while ensuring compliance with all procedures, record keeping and reporting requirements. The Delivery Manager is responsible for transportation safety, including development of trip plans in accordance with data on high-risk geographies. The Delivery Manager will be responsible for ensuring Delivery Agent training on transportation-specific topics.
Local candidates only, please.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND SKILLS:
- Impeccable driving record.
- 2 + years of experience in a supervisory or management-level position.
- Skilled in directing, coaching, supporting and delegating tasks to employees.
- Thorough understanding of state and local marijuana laws.
- Demonstrated experience managing logistics of high-risk transportation operations.
- Proficiency in Windows based software and point of sale applications. Experience with METRC and Green Bits preferred.
- Experience with an Inventory Management System preferred.
- Knowledge of GPS tracking and secure communications technologies is strongly preferred.
- Accurate data-entry and record keeping skills.
- Must regularly stand, sit, kneel, and lift up to 50 lbs. for extended periods of time.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain focus in an active environment.
- Exceptional critical-thinking, problem solving, planning and assessment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment.
- Have a strong team ethic with the ability to work independently.
- Superior time-management and ability to multi-task.
CORE JOB DUTIES:
- Ability to grow and build a team through coaching and sales management.
- Arranges and conducts all Delivery Agent training on transportation security, and other topics critical to compliant product transportation.
- Communicates with the Delivery Agent during transport to ensure safety and compliance.
- Ensures accurate documentation of all deliveries, transfers, and returns between locations and customer residences in accordance with the state.
- Ensures that Delivery Agents maintain transportation vehicles by arranging service appointments.
- Maintains accurate records of all transportation activities in accordance with the state and standards.
- Completes all required POS or tracking software record keeping.
- Manages the live communication process when Delivery Agents make deliveries.
- Notifies local law enforcement and the Division, if applicable, immediately in the event of a transportation emergency, loss/theft/diversion of product, deviation from trip plan, or any other situation that requires reporting.
- Oversees Delivery Agent recordkeeping and enters all records from Delivery Agents in to the cloud-based storage system.
- Prepares order contents or delegates order preparation to Delivery Agents and oversees order preparation.
- Responds to order discrepancies by identifying the source of the discrepancy and modifying the delivery order.
- Confirm orders, verifying customer validity prior to transport, and processing payment.
- Ensuring Delivery Agents maintain full compliance will all applicable laws and rules.
- Managing and supporting Delivery Agents before, during, and after transportation of all products.
- Works with local law enforcement to determine high-risk geographies and uses this information to develop transportation routes.
Las Vegas ReLeaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Tag Lines: cannabis, delivery, customer services, driving, regulations, dispensary, CBD, supervise, transport, drive, inventory.
Job Type: Full-time
- Cannabis: 1 year
- Supervisory: 2 years
- Logistics: 2 years
- Customer Service: 1 year
- Cash Handling: 2 years
- Sales Management: 2 years
- Las Vegas, NV
Required license or certification:
- Driver’s License