We are hiring a Dispensary Inventory Order Specialist responsible for ensuring each Patient receives outstanding service by providing a positive and friendly environment. Assist Patients with their personal needs, maintain solid product knowledge, facilitate new Patientship and Patient renewal processes and always provide the highest level of customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional customer service in accordance with established standards.
- Responsible for maintaining proper inventory and process orders accurately and on time.
- Develop and maintain rapport with our Patients, vendors, service providers and staff.
- Ensure Patients’ concerns and/or questions are solved and answered promptly and efficiently, and communicate Patient requests and/or problems to Manager when needed.
- Recommend, select and help locate the proper medicine for Patients depending on their individual needs and Physician Certification.
- Communicate the effects of different types of cannabis to Patients clearly and effectively.
- Ring up sales on Point of Sale System and process cash transactions.
- Ensure strict controls to protect organization assets at the direction of management.
- Set up and break down display cases daily. Assist in display maintenance and housekeeping.
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock, and participate in inventory counts.
- Facilitate the new membership and Patient renewal processes.
- Perform data entry and manage the Patient database.
- Dispensing medical cannabis in Medical Marijuana Use Registry.
- Answer phone calls and forward to the appropriate staff member.
- Book appointments for Patients for services they request.
- Maintain a current stock of Educational materials, new patient folders etc.
- Frequently maintain dispensary’s cleanliness, i.e. dusting, glass cleaning, vacuuming, sweeping and sanitization.
- Maintain a positive work environment conducive to trust and respect.
- Maintain strictest confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Perform other related work as required.
Work Experience Requirements:
- Min 3 years experience in inventory control and processing orders.
- Retail, cash handling and Point of Sales (POS) experience required.
- Experience in maintaining inventory and processing orders
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experience in the medical cannabis industry preferred, but not required.
Note: This description indicates, in general terms, the type and level of work performed and responsibilities held by the team member(s). Duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive or specific to any individual team member.
No Third Party Agencies or Submissions Will Be Accepted.
Our company is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. DFWP
Opportunities posted here do not create any implied or express employment contract between you and our company / our clients and can be changed at our discretion and / or the discretion of our clients. Any and all information may change without notice. We reserve the right to solely determine applicant suitability. By your submission you agree to all terms herein.