Feel Good Sales Group (FGSG) is looking for regional sales reps across California. Applicants should be experienced in cannabis sales, entrepreneurial minded, highly motivated, reliable and passionate about cannabis.
Ideal candidates have been interfacing with dispensaries for at least 4 months, have meaningful relationships with buyers and are looking for a compliant/legal, stable, synergetic and empowering work environment.
A more comprehensive and professional sales solution for cannabis brands.
While this industry is super freakin’ cool, exciting and booming with opportunity, it is a lot more challenging and dynamic than you would expect. The reality of being an outside sales rep is extremely demanding. Dealing with often unorganized, unreliable and unprofessional people can be frustrating and this industry is full of them. Most buyers at dispensaries are difficult to find and get a hold of. Dispensaries will strategically keep outsiders from knowing who the buyer is.
To be successful, you will need to be resilient, tenacious, organized and cool-as-a-fan. Suits and squares don’t get far in this industry, but neither do unprofessional stoners.
As a FGSG sales rep you will be representing some of the most reputable cannabis brands to dispensaries and deliveries. You will work with other bright, healthy hustlers like yourself, under supportive management. Your job will be to maximize sales in your territory by opening, servicing and managing accounts, cultivating meaningful relationships, providing superior service and support, promotions, inventory management, merchandising and weekly reporting.
This is an extremely unique opportunity to get into the cannabis industry with a good company.
- Visiting accounts, calling, emailing, logging everything into our CRM, following up persistently, selling, promoting and lots of following up.
- Open new accounts – Identify and qualify key accounts, set up appointments, and present our brands to buyers.
- Cultivate personal relationships – Continually engage with dispensary staff and patients, building trust, brand loyalty and sales through continual face-to-face interaction as well as phone, email and social network.
- Telling our brands’ stories in a passionate and compelling way, educating bud-tenders about what makes our brands’ products special, and stoking them out!
- Sampling and promotions – Develop and execute promos to drive more patients to dispensary accounts and build brand awareness
- Increase brand and product awareness
- Educate patients about our brands’ products
- Encourage trial of products through sampling
- Driving sales through promotional offers
- Push awareness of events through social media
- Inventory Management – Stay diligently on top of inventory to maximize sales.
- Merchandising – Ensure that our brands’ products are optimally positioned and merchandised with display units, POP and collateral.
- Weekly Reports
- 3+ years of sales experience
- Cannabis industry and product knowledge is a big plus
- Valid driver’s license
- Medical marijuana physician recommendation
- Employment background check
- Be part of a fun, successful, synergetic and rewarding team of awesome people
- Work in a booming industry that is helping improve lives physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, financially, and socially.
- Lots of opportunities for growth
- Learn a ton about a new and emerging industry
Job Type: Commission
- sales: 3 years (Required)
- REAL cannabis industry sales: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Los Angeles, CA (Required)
License or certification:
- MMJ (Required)