Eaze is looking to optimize rapid growth in existing markets by leveraging the talents of personable, driven, individuals. As an Eaze TrailBlazer, you’ll be responsible for signing up new customers and educating people about marijuana as well as the Eaze platform. Further, you will be tasked with representing Eaze at events and collecting insights from the field, which will be vital to the growth of the company. You should be an energetic people-person with exceptional communications skills. We value individuals who enjoy teamwork and have a passion for the marijuana industry. Your job is to be the face of the brand, introducing Eaze as the go-to online marketplace for marijuana and marijuana education.
Trailblazers are the face of the Eaze brand, playing an integral role in the growth of the organization. As such, Trailblazers aim to interact with new potential customers in high foot traffic areas and events, while distributing outreach material that helps to drive conversion and awareness.
This is a part-time, contract position (up 20 hours a week, including weekends).
- Build brand awareness and establish Eaze as the “go-to” marketplace for marijuana
- Educate consumers on the positive aspects of marijuana in order to drive the normalization of use
- Explain to potential customers how they can acquire a medical recommendation or renewal using EazeMD
- Work at Eaze events and help provide a remarkable consumer experience that they will then associate with the brand
- Be the eyes and ears on the ground and report on how consumers perceive our brand and our products, sharing this useful insight with the broader business to support future ideas and growth opportunities
- Complete a weekly & monthly report, sharing results, insights, suggestions and opportunities
- You will be held accountable for signing up new customers, educating consumers and bringing in insights from the field
Who You Are
- Strong communicator who is highly outgoing and energetic
- Prior experience and success with sales and street marketing are a plus
- Passionate and/or curious about the marijuana industry
- Professional, reliable and committed to achieving results
- Technologically-savvy and resourceful
- Team player with excellent communications and influencing skills
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills
- You must be 21+ to apply for this position
- College juniors and seniors that fit the age requirements are welcome. Ideally, you are an active participant of the collegiate community
- Bachelor’s’ degree is a plus
- Sales and street marketing experience can substitute a Bachelor’s’ degree