What You Will Be Doing:
We are seeking an exceptionally bright, enthusiastic, dedicated and polished professional to provide executive administrative support to our Leafly CEO. This exciting role requires superior calendaring and prioritization skills, attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, tremendous organizational skills, and the aptitude to juggle multiple critical requests simultaneously.
This opportunity is perfect for someone who is willing to wear a variety of hats. You don’t mind assisting with non-work related support, like dinner reservations, research, some personal life maintenance tasks etc… But most importantly you enjoy having fun in a creative environment and making a difference in a new industry.
- Provide the CEO with background information, meeting summaries and/or supporting documents in preparation for scheduled appointments, meeting, and speaking engagements; coordinates with other departments as necessary for speeches and communications for preparation of specific engagements and maintains and tracks detailed priority list of projects and engagements.
- Schedule and organize all activities/ appointments such as global meetings, conferences, events, speaking arrangements, travel, car services, and association activities for the CEO. Event management includes invitations, site selection, catering, related details and handle changes and cancellations as deemed necessary and/ or appropriate.
- Handle business finances, reconciles credit card statements and manages expense reports in a timely manner along with process invoices.
- Interface with internal and external constituents in an engaging, effective manner, and you will handle a variety of sensitive and confidential information discreetly and professionally.
- Handle and manage confidential/sensitive information of all kinds with the utmost discretion and confidentiality
- A minimum of 3 years of experience supporting top-C level executives as an Executive Assistant, ideally in a start-up environment
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Possesses the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the total picture.
- Must be able to design general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, duplication of materials, etc.
- A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is important, as is a good sense of humor.
- Should be able to think and plan ahead, delegate responsibilities appropriately, and manage time effectively are critical for success in this role.
- Excellent computer skills using the entire suite of Microsoft Office products; expert level experience in Excel and Word, advanced level with PowerPoint, including executive or Board-level presentation experience. Ability to use both a Mac and Windows Computer is a plus!
- Excellent Outlook calendar management skills, including coordination of complex executive meetings
- A proactive approach and the ability to think ahead and anticipate problems before they arise is a must
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.