TGS Management is an award-winning, family-owned company providing qualified staffing solutions to Colorado’s most-recognized cannabis brands, including: The Green Solution, NectarBee, and S-Type Armored. We are a leader in cannabis acceptance, accessibility, compliance, quality, and market share. We are looking to add a dynamic Manufacturing Associate to join our team!
The Manufacturing Associate conducts day-to-day operations within the MIPs facility, including the weighing, labeling and packaging of the edibles and concentrates produced for the NectarBee product line. A major part of the Manufacturing Associate’s job is to ensure quality control by utilizing the right amount and type of materials needed and ensuring the finished product is up to company and state standards is of the utmost importance. The Manufacturing Associate is responsible for cleaning and facility upkeep while adhering to all company policy and industry regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that production work is performed by following standard operating procedures
- Measure ingredients and products accurately so that optimal levels of production are met
- Perform a series of preventive and general maintenance tasks on production equipment and tools
- Weigh and store finished products ensuring that all pertinent information is recorded in logs
- Accountable for weighing, labeling, packaging, and product logging for accurate inventory control
- Responsible for loading and unloading designated equipment
- Responsible for proper use and maintenance of designated equipment
- Processes finished product to desired TGS standards
- Maintains supplies and inventory levels
- Responsible for maintaining the organization and cleanliness of work area
- Transport packaged product to Vault
- All other job duties as assigned
- High School diploma or General Education Development (GED) required
- Must maintain current knowledge of and adhere to all policy and regulations of the Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED); Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and TGS Management
- Must maintain current knowledge of and adhere to all policy and regulations of the Green Solution, TGS Management, S-Type Armored, NectarBee and its affiliates
Required Skills & Experience
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of Colorado marijuana laws, MED regulations, and CDPHE requirements; previous marijuana industry experience preferred with priority given to candidates with experience in CO licensed facilities
- Cannabis cultivation operations experience and computer skills a plus
- This role operates in a manufacturing kitchen environment with moderate to loud noise level.
- Must be able to individually lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to sit, stand, stoop, crouch, reach and lift for long periods of time
- Reasonable accommodation(s) may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions**
- Must be able to work in manufacturing or production facilities with moderate to loud noise level and changing working conditions. May require use of safety equipment or personal protective equipment, as needed
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
- Must be able to handle labor centric work, working 40 hours per week minimum, based on customer demand
- Must be able to acquire MED Support badge ($75 Fee to State of CO) prior to beginning employment
- TGS Management provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics**