General Manager in a Production Environment: VBR DHS Facilities LLC
Elevate yourself in a new world!
VBR DHS Management LLC is a well-funded start-up focused on growing and manufacturing cannabis related products in Desert Hot Springs, California. The company is building a brand-new, purpose-build 80,000 square foot facility.
We are looking for an experienced General Manager to oversee property operations in identifying, developing, implementing, and maintaining processes and procedures across the organization to increase production, consistency and profitability. This is a great opportunity for an energetic, hands-on, process oriented professional who is looking to make a major impact and grow with a high-potential family-owned firm.
- Ensure complete compliance with The State of California Statutes and Regulations as required for production and grow facilities.
- Establish appropriate standards and risk controls associated with the physical property, marijuana, and electronic records.
- Oversee administrative functions of the facility.
- Act as liaison to the local police department(s)Investigate any incidents regarding the physical property, medical marijuana, or electronic records.
- Organize periodic trainings pertaining to security for all security, operational and administrative personnel.
- May have access to restricted areas of the grow and production facilities.
Experience & Skills:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Prior experience in management (5 years minimum) or equivalent training and certification.
- Extensive knowledge of grow procedures and protocols.
- Extensive knowledge of occupational safety and health standards in the workplace.
- Strong problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to remain calm and professional in difficult situations.
- Exceptional conflict resolution skills and the ability to de-escalate situations.
- Outstanding customer relations skills.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong computer operating skills.
- Experience in the health or food processing industries highly desirable.
- Must be able to pass a background check as required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Management: 3 years (Required)