Graphic Designer (Branding, Packaging, Web) : Part-Time, Long-Term Position to Full-Time, Permanent
Company and Details:
The Herbal Center is seeking a qualified, organized, self-motivated candidate to fill a part-time, long-term position. This position is ideal for candidates with a desire to gain overall design experience in and out of the newly emerging cannabis market. The position will consist of a wide range of tasks including, but not limited to: branding, packaging design, web design, social media design and marketing strategy.
For the right candidates, there is a real possibility that the position can transition into a full-time, permanent role with benefits.
- Perfect opportunity for candidates looking to acquire experience in marketing and creative branding; especially in the emerging cannabis industry.
- In addition to researching and learning the regulations, interns will assist in the development and launch of related products and brands.
- Field work, including visiting licensed dispensaries and product/market research
- Opportunity for growth, including HIGHer-level creative/branding/sales positions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be highly organized, self-directed and detail oriented.
- Comfort level with paperwork and technical documents.
- Confident in ability to write professional communications and other content.
- Strong research ability and focus.
- Strong Adobe Suite skills (VERY STRONG in illustrator).
- Professional experience in the Cannabis industry a plus.
- Proficiency with Design and marketing a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in progress or completed preferred.
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license are mandatory. A background and driver’s license check will be performed.
- Work in office 3-5 days a week. Office located in North Denver.
If interested, please send: Cover letter, resume and portfolio of past projects/ campaigns worked on.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $23.00 /hour
- Graphic Design: 1 year