Job Description As an Inside Sales Account Manager you will be the sales point of contact at one of the top cannabis oil companies in the country. Cura is the leading oil producer in the state of Oregon with operations quickly expanding into California and Nevada. A successful Inside Sales Account Manager, will be one that enjoys wearing multiple hats. This means, you could be opening new territories, building stronger relationships with managers/buyers, and managing demo teams, all while achieving your personal and sales-team’s goals. Working well with others in team environments and on your own in the field will be major keys to success at Cura. This position is best suited for “go-getters”, who thrive in startup environments.
A successful candidate will have these three primary deliverables
- Be passionate about the cannabis industry and Cura’s “ Everything is Possible ” culture. That is at the heart of Who We Are , and every team member must feel the same sense of ownership , innovation , and hustle as we shape the industry across the U.S and around the world.
- Grow sales : build your client list, expand and empower your team, show sales growth each month.
- Obsess over improving and simplifying things : improve sales processes, utilize sales tools and technology, streamline communication, and set up actions that can be measured.
An Account Manager is responsible for the following
- Represent Cura’s brand and products in a professional and educated manner.
- Establish and maintain relationships with retail partners, intake managers, buyers, and budtenders.
- Maintain all account’s sales, customers, leads and valuable information in CRM and Accounting software.
- Provide irreplaceable customer service to your accounts.
- Plan, strategize and execute ways to achieve company and individual sales goals.
- Utilize technology to generate new leads via Google, Weedmaps, Leafly, and other online platforms.
- Coordinate and conduct vendor demo days within your territory.
- Effectively meet your account’s needs: product and customer service.
- Thoroughly count, handle and deliver cash and checks.
- Stay up-to-date with current in the cannabis industry, state’s marijuana compliance, and market trends.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly and quarterly sales goals to your manager and on KPI reports.
- In addition to the listed responsibilities, there may have specific responsibilities or tasks required by manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Preferred
- 1+ year experience in the cannabis industry.
- 5+ years of Account Management and sales.
- Must love a fast-paced environment, with the ability to be flexible and adaptable in the workplace. In-depth knowledge of the cannabis industry.
- Strong people skills with an outgoing friendly personality.
- Effective time management, organization, and strong multitasking skills.
- Ambitious, curious and strong passion for learning about Select products and company history.
- Strong communication, writing skills, and analytic sales thinking.
- Perform a high volume of sales calls with company provided leads to secure new business
- Excellent communication skills on the phone and via email.
- Experience with call center/inside sales
- Reliable transportation
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and all Google Suite programs.
- Experienced with Salesforce, or similar CRM/Lead management systems.
Compensation Based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time