Internship – Cannabis Regulations (CA) : Part-Time, Long-Term Position to Full-Time, Permanent
Company and Details:
Environmental Consulting Company in Long Beach is seeking a qualified, organized, self-motivated candidate to fill a part-time, long-term internship position. This position is ideal for candidates with a desire to gain regulatory and environmental consulting experience. The position will consist of a wide range of tasks including, but not limited to: research; assimilating regulations; interpreting regulations; utilizing web based reporting systems; communicating with State Agencies and clients; visiting sites and being in the field; assessing sites; developing technical documents; writing various content and plans.
For the right candidates, there is a real possibility that the position can transition into a full-time, permanent role with benefits.
- Perfect opportunity for candidates looking to acquire experience in the regulatory and consulting fields; especially in the emerging cannabis industry.
- In addition to researching and learning the regulations, interns will assist in the development and launch of related plans and services.
- Field work, including potential client facility inspections and assessment.
- Opportunity for growth, including higher-level consulting opportunities, client contact, content writing, plan writing, and other increased responsibilities for the right candidate.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be highly organized, self-directed and detail oriented.
- Comfort level with paperwork and technical documents.
- Confident in ability to write professional communications and other content.
- Strong research ability and focus.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Professional experience in the Cannabis industry a plus.
- Proficiency with Google Earth a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in progress or completed preferred.
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license are mandatory. A background and driver’s license check will be performed.
Compensation: $11 per hour
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $11.00 /hour
- professional office: 1 year
- Long Beach, CA