Emerald is a medical marijuana dispensary that provides our patients the highest quality and best selection of medical marijuana in a safe, comfortable environment. Our friendly and knowledgeable team are professionals committed to helping patients with a focus on excellent customer care and providing the best products for our patients.
Overview : Complete activities related to receiving, storing, inventorying and packaging materials and supplies in the stockroom and sales floor.
- Knowledge of product lines, sales processes and inventory are extremely useful
- Preferable to have-experience and knowledge of marijuana grow operations
- Must have minimum 1 year experience working with Microsoft excel
- Self starter and accountable for own role
- Desire to help those around you
- Ability to succeed in a driven and positive manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Maintain a professional attitude and enthusiasm reflecting Company’s commitment to the customer
- Education/Experience: Prefer marijuana experience and a vast knowledge of specific plants, strains, chemical make up’s, etc., quality indicators.
- Communication Skills: Ability to communicate with others, interpret back of house training and operational documents such as safety and procedure manuals. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical Skills: Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Proficient in computer systems.
- Physical Demands: May occasionally involve reaching, kneeling and crouching, and climbing ladders.
- Other Skills: Must be able to function as part of a team, have a strong sense of urgency, enjoy interacting with others and willingness to learn.
- Work Hours: Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Must be 21 years of age.
Compensation is negotiable and will vary on skill set and experience. Please e-mail resume (or description of experience) and your availability.
Job Type: Part-time
Job Type: Part-time
- Inventory: 1 year
- Excel: 1 year
- High school or equivalent