The top cannabis oil producer in the state is looking for a passionate and professional individual to fill the role of Laboratory Technician. We are looking for an individual who will be working with a variety of Laboratory/production tasks. This individual must be able to multi-task, work quickly and efficiently, and be adaptable to change priorities and tasks as needed. We have a very fast- paced environment as we continue to grow and expand. Must be motivated, trustworthy, and a team player.
Laboratory Technician Job Responsibilities:
Carry out laboratory production; intake raw material; enter and track material quantities in CTS system; create batch records a given process; troubleshooting and resolving problems; maintaining logs and record books; maintaining glassware; daily lab cleanup.
Laboratory Technician Job Duties:
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Intake and Process raw cannabis material into a crude concentrate.
- Document information by creating and maintaining accurate batch records.
- Secondary cannabinoid processing; prepare cannabinoid concentrate for specific secondary refining processes.
- Carry out cannabinoid concentrate refining processes to completion with clear and well defined labeling to ensure absolute traceability throughout the process.
- Navigate Cannabis Tracking System (CTS) and execute common commands for a given project.
- Keep equipment operational by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; performing preventive maintenance.
- Keep laboratory inventorying in stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Resolves problems by examining and evaluating data; selecting corrective steps.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Enhances laboratory and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Maintains glassware by picking-up, cleaning, washing, sterilizing, and organizing.
Laboratory Technician Skills and Qualifications:
- In order to be eligible for this position, you MUST either already have your OLCC Marijuana Handlers Card, or have applied for it before December 28, 2017. **
Chemistry Techniques, Lab Environment, Solvent Extraction, Cannabis Knowledge, Chemical Properties of Cannabinoids, Cryogenic Procedures, Record Keeping, Data Tracking, Safe Lab Practices, Equipment Calibration and Maintenance, Chemical Safety, Supply Management, Self-Development. Must have reliable transportation.
Hiring Shift is for 10 pm – 6 am, Sunday thru Thursday.
Depending on experience.
Medical, Dental, Vision benefits are provided. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time