The Cannabis Industry is growing exponentially. Canna Advisors works with clients to draft license applications, develop detailed business plans and standard operating procedures, and plan the development of efficient, environmentally-friendly compliant facility designs.
We have an immediate need for a Manager, Processing Operations Consulting with a specialized knowledge of cannabis extraction and infusion to be an integral part of our ability to produce winning license applications as well as advise our clients directly regarding the build out and operation of their new or expanding business.
This position is located in our downtown Boulder, CO office.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Project management, including the management of relationships, timelines, and information throughout each project from application through build out, inspections, and business operations
- High level problem solving in all cannabis industry phases
- Meet clients and manage consulting engagements, including the scheduling of regular communication regarding status and follow up
- Meet with prospects regarding consulting engagements
- Travel, often several weeks out of the year, consulting through hands on training and implementation for clients
- Document business workflows for internal and external dissemination
- Work directly with General Contractors, strategic vendors, and equipment suppliers through all phases
- Must be able to be a self-starter take initiative in creating documentation for processes which the consultant creates and implements.
- Assist in the development and implementation of new workflows
- Represent Canna Advisors at trade shows and conferences, as well as attending events and educational opportunities to stay current with industry trends
WHAT’S NEEDED IN THIS ROLE
- 3+ years’ extraction/infusion management experience in a regulated state
- Effective, confident and positive communication with team members and clients
- Analytical and problem-solving skills for use in almost every interaction and will determine the level of success in this position
- Proven ability to achieve goals while working under tight time constraints while maintaining technical standards and integrity
- Strong writing and research skills
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
- Ability to recognize and adapt to changing requirements, schedule changes, and any other challenges that might affect a project or service being performed
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple ongoing projects within in a deadline-driven environment
- Proficiency in the entire MS Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
WHAT WILL SET YOU APART
- Previous consulting experience, especially within the cannabis industry
- Infusion knowledge and experience
- Experience with building out one or more facilities
Job Type: Full-time