Our company is actively seeking a motivated Entry Level Marketing Assistant to work on ground-breaking campaigns in the local region. As a progressive company in the Cannabis industry, our Company continues to set the standard for excellence in customer acquisition and establishing a repeat customer base for clients.
- Assisting in the daily growth and development of assigned campaigns
- Assisting with efforts of customer acquisition and retention AND marketing
- Expertly assisting with the Marketing management
- Developing strong relationships through excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Driving sales through promotional campaigns
- Build brand recognition through local events and experiential marketing
- Aid marketing and advertising senior staff with specific projects related to each Company
- Assist Management with local events and “sesh” events
- Provide social media marketing support on various channels
- Knowledge of cannabis and cannabis products.
- Must be able to work flexible part or full time hours.
- Ability to excel in unsupervised solo assignments as well as team projects.
- Desire to travel at least 1 or 2 weeks a year for further training.
- Great communication skills
- Must be able to work in an energetic, fast paced environment.
- Self-starter, creative thinker, problem solver
- Must have good presentation skills as you will attend shows on behalf of the company!
- Passion for marijuana and the cannabis industry
Please submit your resume AND salary requirements for consideration.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.