The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for Cura. This includes providing guidance and direction to the marketing department and encouraging innovation and development. The Marketing Manager will also collaborate with other departments to determine effective and profitable marketing strategies.
- Managing and coordinating marketing and creative staff
- Leading market research efforts
- Developing strategies to bring positive attention to our company and drive qualified traffic to Cura
- Producing valuable and engaging content for our website and blog
- Liaising with media organizations and advertising agencies
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns
- 3-5 years’ experience in Marketing or related field
- BS in Marketing, Business or similar field
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies
- Excellent communication skills
- In order to be eligible for this position, you MUST either already have your OLCC Marijuana Handlers Card, or have applied for it before December 28, 2017.
Compensation depends on experience. Full time Cura employees are eligible for Medical, Dental and Vision benefits after 60 days of employment.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE OVER THE AGE OF 21 YEARS TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR EMPLOYMENT AT CURA.