Please submit a cover letter detailing your cultivation experience and passion for medical cannabis for consideration.
Revolution Enterprises cultivates health and happiness through cannabis science.
Our responsibility is to foster a world where the science of cannabis and its medicinal risks and benefits are understood, cannabis businesses uplift communities economically and socially, people are free to make educated health decisions, and the efficacy of cannabis is maintained through highly regulated markets.
Revolution provides Illinois patients with a wide range of the highest-quality medical cannabis products, while operating two licensed cultivation centers in central Illinois.
We are adding passionate cultivator to our Barry cultivation team who is excited about joining the Revolution! The cultivator will have cultivation, harvesting, trimming, processing, and packaging responsibilities.
- Cultivate the highest quality medical cannabis following standard operating procedures
- Clone, transplant, and maintain healthy plants through vegetative and flowering stages
- Perform integrated pest management following standard operating procedure
- Hand trim cannabis in safe, sanitary, and efficient manner
- Dry and cure cannabis following standard operating procedures
- Maintain a clean work space to prevent cross-contamination
- Perform quality assurance checks during cultivation, harvest, curing, trimming and packaging
- Weigh and record data following standard operating procedure
- Adhere to biosecurity measures to prevent cross contamination
- Perform other duties as assigned
- At least 21 years old
- Passion for medical cannabis
- Basic cannabis anatomy knowledge a plus
- Great attitude and ability to follow direction
- High School diploma or GED required
- Must obtain pesticide operator license through Illinois Department of Agriculture
- Ability to work some weekends and holidays
- Ability to stand for extended periods
- Ability to prune and trim with sheers for extended periods
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry up to 25 pounds consistently
- Must successfully pass a thorough internal and external background check including State Police and FBI criminal history check
- Must obtain a Cultivation Center Agent Identification Card from the IL Department of Agriculture
Note: A qualifying applicant must successfully complete a 90 day evaluation period.
Revolution Cannabis is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) principles and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran’s status, citizenship status.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Barry, IL