Please submit a resume and links to your managed social media pages and blog posts for consideration.
Revolution Enterprises cultivates health and happiness through cannabis science.
Our responsibility is to foster a world where society understands the science of cannabis and its medicinal risks and benefits, cannabis businesses uplift communities economically and socially, people are free to make educated health decisions, and the efficacy of cannabis is maintained through highly regulated markets.
Revolution provides Illinois patients with a wide range of the highest-quality medical cannabis products and operates two licensed cultivation centers in central Illinois.
We are adding an experienced Social Media Marketing Coordinator who is excited to join the Revolution!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Implement and execute a social media calendar for Facebook and Instagram posts
- Create, curate, and manage all published social media content
- Monitor of Revolution Instagram and Facebook accounts
- Utilizing Facebook Insights to develop overall social media strategy
- Managing correspondence on social media message lines
- Illinois cannabis news monitoring
- Following and tracking trends in the cannabis industry
- Customer care
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts
- Blog content creation & SEO optimization
- Social media graphics
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or related field
- 1+ years relevant work experience
- Customer service experience
- Experience running Facebook/Instagram account for business
- Data analytics
- Writing/content creation experience
- Able to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Basic web development abilities (WordPress)
- Passion for design and keeping up with current visual trends
- Excellent eye for detail
- Must pass a thorough internal and external background check including criminal history check by the State Police and FBI
- Must obtain a Cultivation Center Agent Identification Card from the IL Department of Agriculture
Note: A qualifying applicant must successfully complete a 90-day evaluation period.
Revolution Enterprises is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) principles and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran’s status, citizenship status.
Job Type: Full-time
- Facebook/Instagram accounts for business management: 1 year