In the position of Medical Marijuana Inventory Manager you will work as part of a team alongside the Pharmacist–Dispensary Manager, the Regional Director of Operations and with the sales, manufacturing and purchasing groups to develop and implement changes to the current inventory system. You will focus on both the day to day supply challenges and projects that assist in driving efficiency in line with our focus on continuous improvement and growing business. The role will enable you to further broaden your skills and develop your experience with an innovative marijuana company and help resolve challenges unique to the industry.
- Maintains inventory cycle count and physical inventory programs.
- Compiles, verifies and reports periodic statistical information to management.
- Ensures compliance to inventory processes and procedures as well as compliance to sales obligations.
- Coordinate with Manufacturing Team to ensure timely delivery of raw materials to the production lines.
- Plan and coordinate scheduling of inbound shipments of raw materials and coordinate with QC personnel for incoming inspections.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Plans layout of inventory, warehouse, and other storage areas, considering turnover size, weight, and related factors of items stored.
- Advises employees on care and preservation of items received, stored and shipped; methods and use of equipment in handling, storing, maintaining, and shipping stock and related problems.
- Traces history of items to determine reasons for discrepancies between inventory and stock control records and recommends remedial action to resolve discrepancies.
- Determines work procedures and expedites workflow.
- Assists work team in the achievement of goals/ commitments; achieves own goals/commitments regardless of obstacles.
Effectively listens to and explains difficult issues to reach shared understanding and build alignment. Perform root cause analysis to determine inventory discrepancy issues, create and research alternative procedures and policies to implement to prevent problems.
- Are a self-driven professional that has proven experience in inventory best practice.
- Have outstanding analytical skills.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Are organized, enthusiastic and dynamic.
- Have a keen eye for detail and are motivated by delivering to your internal stakeholders on time.
- Have a strong team ethic.
- Must have good hands on experience Microsoft Office Software
- Quickly learn and perform in a fast-paced role.
- Enjoy maintaining your current working knowledge base of standards and can apply these within a new industry.
- Ideally you have at least 3 years’ experience supply chain management in a manufacturing environment, preferably in food, dietary supplements or pharmaceutical manufacturing. You are able to demonstrate the progressive steps you have made to realize your development in the supply chain field including courses attended, certifications and/or project management. Experience in a working with remote colleagues and/or suppliers will be highly regarded.
How to apply:
Please apply today with your resume and cover letter explaining your qualifications for and interest in the position with PA Natural Medicine
PA Natural Medicine is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- State College, PA
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Supply Chain Management: 3 years (Required)