The Operations Manager will lead and drive all aspects of PharmaCann’s facility’s cultivation and processing of cannabis into patient safe, high quality, and effective medicinal cannabis oils and other related products for ingestion, inhalation, or topical application by registered patients. Responsibilities include:
- Ensuring PhamaCann products are produced in a safe environment for our employees while adhering to all governmental regulations for this industry.
- Ensuring all products are safe and effective for patient use. Develop and enforce proper product and work-in-process tracking, movement, product security and compliance with FDA cGMP’s, OSHA regulations, and applicable laboratory procedures.
- Lead and drive an effective and efficient startup of all operations at the PA facility.
- Work closely with PharmaCann’s dispensaries and manage the supply chain, the operations, and inventory levels to ensure timely delivery of PharmaCann products.
- Lead and drive continuous improvement, lean operations, quality improvement, and capacity expansion initiatives in both the processing and cultivation portions of the operation.
- Effectively manage and streamline all aspects of the supply chain
- Identify, lead, and develop talent to maximize individual, team, and organizational effectiveness to meet company goals.
- Participate in PharmaCann’s innovation programs and drive the implementation of new products in the Hamptonburgh operations.
This position reports to the PharmaCann’s Director of Operations.
Successful candidates will have proven experience in a medical cannabis, food, beverage, or pharmaceutical environment with a high attention to detail, organization skills, excellent communication skills with the ability to operate in a safe, detailed and accurate manner. More specific qualifications include:
- A minimum of 7 – 10 years of proven manufacturing management and leadership experience preferably within the pharmaceutical, food, beverage or cannabis industries.
- Bachelor degree in a manufacturing related discipline: Engineering or Operations preferred. Degrees in other disciplines are acceptable in conjunction with suitable experience and accomplishment.
- Inherently sound human resource values and problem resolution skills in combination with a history of successful talent development of those directly and indirectly reporting to this person.
- Demonstrated success in leading manufacturing operations to achieve improved performance and profitability.
- Possess the financial acumen to manage, measure, and improve the operations effectiveness and profitability.
- Demonstrated accomplishment in continuous improvement and with leading Lean Six Sigma and other manufacturing improvement initiatives.
- Strong communication skills to every level of the organization, bilingual a plus.
He/she will need to operate in startup and emerging environment and be flexible to take on new and added responsibilities per the business’ growth needs.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PharmaCann, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics. We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available.