The Packaging/Production Technician will be responsible for safely and effectively filling, packaging and labeling our safe medical cannabis oils and liquids for ingestion, inhalation, solid dose and topical applications.
Shifts: 2:30pm-11:00pm OR 10:00am-6:00pm
Responsibilities include :
- Proper setup and operation of filling, solid dose manufacturing, packaging and labeling equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment as needed.
- Help monitor and manage processing equipment supplies and inventory.
- Executing all filling and packaging procedures in an efficient manner in compliance with company’s SOP’s and all applicable manufacturing procedures.
- Perform in-process and post-process sample acquisitions according to protocols or batch records.
- Support new product lines and process development as needed.
- Ensuring compliance and accuracy involving all product tracking, product security, and product movement procedures.
- Education: High School Diploma or G.E.D minimum.
- Age: State law requires that applicants be 21 years old and over.
- Experience : The ideal candidate will have at least one to three years of applicable experience in filling, manufacturing and packaging experience with a focus on ensuring product safety, consumer safety and satisfaction, and high product quality.
- Physical Requirements : Include standing, bending, and lifting up to 50 pounds, carrying product totes, pushing carts, moving and making adjustments to process equipment.
Competencies/Additional Requirements include:
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Willingness to learn and improve each operation.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks for extended periods of time (i.e.: operating filling and or packing equipment).
Note: This description indicates, in general terms, the type and level of work performed and responsibilities held by the team member(s). Duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive or specific to any individual team member.
No Third Party Agencies or Submissions Will Be Accepted.
Our company is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. DFWP
Opportunities posted here do not create any implied or express employment contract between you and our company / our clients and can be changed at our discretion and / or the discretion of our clients. Any and all information may change without notice. We reserve the right to solely determine applicant suitability. By your submission you agree to all terms herein.