Are you interested in the new and fast-growing medical marijuana industry in Ohio? If so, joining the team at Ohio Medical Alliance would be a great fit for you!
Ohio Medical Alliance is committed to helping eligible patients across the State of Ohio access medical marijuana at an affordable cost through our office locations, which are staffed with doctors certified to recommend medical marijuana. We are currently looking to hire 2-4 energetic and reliable Patient Support Specialists to work at our company headquarters in Cleveland.
Patient Care Specialists serve as the primary point of contact for all current and prospective clinic patients. In this role, your voice will be the first impression patients have of our company, so we are looking for candidates that are friendly, knowledgeable, and compassionate.
- Respond to patient inquiries by email and by phone regarding the approval process for medical marijuana in the State of Ohio
- Scheduling of patients for medical marijuana evaluations at locations across multiple cities
- Confirmation of upcoming appointment
- Follow up with patients after completion of appointments
- Minimum of (1) year experience with scheduling / customer service / call center work
- Compassionate and empathetic with a genuine interest in helping others
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Interest in the medical marijuana industry
- Monthly bonus based on performance
- As one of our first few employees, there is an excellent opportunity for quick promotions
- Get in on the ground floor of the new and exciting medical marijuana industry
Please submit a resume along with a cover letter explaining why you’re a perfect match for our team. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Interviews will be scheduled for April 2nd through April 5th.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $20.00 /hour