QR Code Link to This Post
The Production Lead is responsible for daily execution of caramel batches and is always looking for ways to improve the production process. Periodic Edibles operates with a continuous improvement culture and for that reason, this position requires a growth mindset and adaptability to constant change.
We are looking for a long-term employee interested in growing with our company and taking on more responsibilities as needed. Pay range will be $15-$17 per hour to start depending on experience. Schedule is Monday-Friday 9am-5pm with weekends off.
Paid 30 minute lunch breaks
Some paid holidays off after 90 days
Health Insurance after 60 days
PTO and profit sharing after 6 months
Who we are:
Periodic Edibles is an OLCC licensed processor specializing in cannabis caramels. We focus our time and energy on caramels, narrowing our focus to be truly great at what we do. We produce canna-butter in house for infusing our caramels.
– Measure and weigh out ingredients with precision and accuracy
– Prep work station to optimize flow of production throughout the day
– Execute cooking of caramel batches
– Accurately record various aspects of the production process during cooking
– Maintain a clean and organized workspace
– Ability to meet daily quota requirements
– Follow all company policies and procedures
– Comfortable working in close proximity to others
– Communicate effectively and respectfully with other team members
– Assist packaging team as needed – this may include daily and weekly cleaning duties and packaging of final product
– Must have strong attention to detail
– Kitchen experience is preferred, but not required
– Must be able to sit or stand in one position for 8+ hours
– Ability to lift up to 50lbs of raw materials
– Must have reliable transportation (Our kitchen is 30 minutes West of Downtown Portland)
– Must be 21+ years of age
– Must have valid OLCC Worker Permit before Date of Hire
– Must have Oregon Food Handler’s Permit before Date of Hire
– Background Checks will be ran on potential candidates
This is a drug-free work environment. Employees are prohibited from consuming marijuana on-site and may not be under the influence of marijuana while on the job.
If you think you’d be a good fit for our team, please submit a Resume and Cover Letter. Please put “The feel good caramel in the feel good state” in the Subject line of your email. It is crucial to follow instructions in this position, so only qualified candidates will be contacted. We implement Lean Manufacturing Practices in our business. For a better chance of getting a call back, research Lean and talk about it in your cover letter.