THC Design is seeking a Personal Assistant/Driver to join our rapidly growing Los Angeles-based team. The ideal candidate will be organized, meticulous and highly flexible to provide exceptional right-hand support for our Sales Manager.
- Calendar management and ensure appointments are up to date.
- Maintains confidentiality of all corporate, personnel, and financial matters.
- Interact and work with various departments and provide assistance if necessary.
- Drive Sales Manager to appointments and other meetings as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Valid California medical marijuana recommendation.
- Experience with MS Excel.
- Active listening and note taking skills.
- Highly organized.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle and maintain highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable.
- Positive and enthusiastic.
Over the past 7 years, THC Design has become one of the leading breeders and cultivators of cannabis in California. By utilizing the latest cutting-edge science and technology, our family-oriented team is dedicated to discovering best practices in order to provide safe medicine for those in need.
THC Design aims to set the standard for advanced cultivation practices and techniques by creating a self-sustainable operation via renewable energy resources. By partnering with leading scientists in various fields, THC Design hopes to break new ground in the cannabis industry and be a contributing voice in its advocacy and legalization.
Job Type: Full-time
- Calendar Management: 2 years (Required)
- Excel: 2 years (Required)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Los Angeles, CA (Required)