A Maryland Medical Cannabis company seeks a qualified and motivated professional to join their team as a personal assistant to the CEO. This position will require the employee to perform functions in support of the company’s goal to change community’s perceptions of plant-based wellness and to help people live a healthier life. Additionally, this professional will enhance the executive’s effectiveness by providing management support while representing the executive to others.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, graphics and entering the information into a CRM database.
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence; speaking for the executive.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Maintains excellent driving record and can adapt to a diverse traveling schedule statewide and nationally.
- Can attend meetings, networking, marketing and political events, including nights and weekends.
- Has the ability and is comfortable interfacing with potential investors and current shareholders.
- Can coordinate and schedule small marketing events.
- Oversees company supplies and inventory needs by checking with department personnel to evaluate inventory levels and product needs.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains an excellent driving record; may be called upon to transport company officials or conduct company business on behalf of CEO
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Associates degree in business preferred;
- 1-2 years of full time post-college work experience in business environment;
- Highly organized, high energy productive person;
- Self-Motivated, Self-Starter;
- Resourceful, organized, and attention to detail;
- Savvy with technology, maximizing software features;
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and written skills, and a high level of maturity.
- Knowledge of cannabis industry