Night ShiftProduction Assistant Job Description:
As a production assistant for one of Colorado’s largest and most respected makers of marijuana edibles, you will be responsible for performing multiple tasks in multiple brands of the company which currently included various forms of Edibles and marijuana products. Each shift the production assistant will work as a team with other production assistants and the shift lead to complete production goals set by the production manager. At the beginning of each shift, the production assistant should check in with the shift lead to find out their daily responsibilities. Every team member participates and contributes to facility cleanliness and kitchen cleanliness.
- Capping each product making sure there is a tight seal.
- Flavor label or batch label each product with appropriate labels.
- Using heat guns to seal products.
- Carry boxes of substrate from storage to the kitchen
- Lay substrate on culinary trays to be infused
- Package all flavors of products
- Infusion of product
- Induction sealing products.
- Completing accurate product counts while working in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Sitting and/or standing for at least 2 hours and ability to perform repetitive, manual material handling without restriction.
- Punctuality and reliability
- ServeSafe Certified (or ability to become certified)
- Physical ability: kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, and grasping
- Lifting up to 50 pounds
- Maximize space, cleaning, and organizing
- Quality critical thinking skills and ability to focus on accurate detail
- Ability to work calmly under pressure with a sense of urgency
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend written instructions.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and ability to work well with others
- Able to work 11:30am-10:00pm
- A current and valid MED badge + a resident of the state of Colorado