We are Grassroots Vermont – one of the premier providers of medical cannabis in Vermont. Founded and operated by a local Vermont family, we pride ourselves on providing natural products made and grown here in Vermont.
Grassroots Vermont is growing, and we are looking to hire a trimmer / production agent. Under the supervision of the Production Manager the trimmer / production agent works to ensure conformity of product and accurate packaging in compliance with state regulations. The ideal candidate should be passionate about delivering the best product possible to our patients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Take direction from Production Manager on daily production work
- Responsible for tracking the batches they trim – finished product, usable by-product, and waste (stems) according to company policy and state regulations
- Able to weight, track, measure the entire product through all stages of the trim process
- Remove flowers from stem / stalk of plant to separate usable from unusable product
- Knowledge of different strains of cannabis and how to trim to ensure highest yield of product
- Package trimmed product per direction from the Production Manager
- With trim team, clean up all production areas at the end of every shift
Qualifications and Skills
- High School or GED degree
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage time to meet daily goals
- Able to work independently as well as within a team environment
- Positive attitude – be an influencer within the team
- Must be over 21
- Ability to perform the following physical tasks: sitting, standing, stooping, stretching, walking, bending, twisting, reaching, performing repetitive motions, and carrying boxes
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and push/pull up to 75 lbs.
Grassroots Vermont provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Grassroots Vermont complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Grassroots Vermont expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school (Required)