We are looking for someone in the Oakland area to to oversee the construction and set up of our new retail locations.
This would include:
- Working with architects to get building plans and permits for the construction
- Hiring and managing Contractors to complete the construction
- Setting up all store utilities and needed accounts
- Working with Admin team to ensure timelines are met in regards to construction, hiring, training, merchandising, and overall store setup.
- Reporting to the Operations manager of progress on the job and communicate any challenges or unexpected expenses.
Job Type: Full-time
- Project Management: 4 years
Required licenses or certifications:
- Driver’s License
- Project Management Professional (PMP)