Research Associate – Denver, CO
Rx Green Technologies is the leader in natural based nutrients for commercial Cannabis cultivators. We seek a Research Associate in Denver, CO, to contribute to our Research and Development team related to the development of new nutritional and yield enhancement products in Cannabis. This role will be responsible for execution of trial protocols, analysis of plant samples, and management of trial data. The position requires effective and frequent communication with Research and Development and Operations teams to ensure execution of high-quality research. The candidate must have strong organizational skills in order to effectively execute trials, data collection, and sample processing. Attention to detail is a must. The Research Associate may also assist colleagues in daily operational tasks.
This position will largely focus on the day-to-day activities associated with Research and Development trials. The Research Associate will organize and perform measurements on trial plants per research protocols as well as conduct laboratory analysis of plant samples using various analytical instruments. This position will contribute to organization and management of trial data. The candidate will work collaboratively with Operations team on maintenance of trial plants and application of experimental technologies. This position will be responsible for collaboration with Research and Development team on reporting of trial results. Adherence to workplace safety and quality standards is a must.
- Bachelors degree in crop science, soil science, horticulture, plant physiology, plant pathology or related field AND two years experience conducting research in controlled environments or greenhouse setting required
- OR Masters degree in relevant field AND experience conducting research in controlled environments or greenhouse setting required
- Prior experience in operating laboratory instruments (ICP, HPLC, GC-MS, etc…) is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines, and strong organizational skills are required
- Other qualifications include solid computer skills and ability to thrive in a team environment
- This position requires the ability to stand for long periods of time
Job Type: Full-time
- Denver, CO