Jay Goods Delivery (https://jaygoods.store/) is a premier provider of medical and adult use cannabis to the Sacramento region. We seek to provide the highest quality products to our customers with a fantastic overall experience.
The Sales and Operations Manager will work directly with Jay Goods CEO to provide online marketing, sales support, and tracking. We are looking for hungry, passionate, entrepreneurial problem solvers who can identify and create the best solutions for continual business growth and sustained healthy relationships with the community. Activism, education and accurate information are paramount.
- Continually grow sales in the Sacramento region and beyond
- Create and maintain long-lasting healthy relationships in the community
- Manage Jay Goods online marketing and sales placements
- Manage inventory; edibles, flower, topicals, concentrates, all cannabis goods
- Coordinate delivery logistics
- Provide education, information, resources about cannabis and the medicinal benefits
- Track orders via financial software and increase online sales
- Work with patients and customers to ensure an exceptional experience
- Strategize new sales and marketing methods
- 2-3 years experience in sales, management and or operations
- College degree and marketing background preferred
- Strong MS office, POS and computer efficiency skills
- Understanding of cannabis, medicine, sales, marketing, team-building…
- Strong multi-tasking ability, problem-solving, creating efficient processes
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
- Passionate and enthusiastic about cannabis, sales, marketing and relationships
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service background preferred
- Student mentality with a hunger for continual growth and challenges
- Works well with others, is a team-player, cool under pressure and makes it happen
Aggressive bonus structure tied to business expansion, growth of marketing, sales and presence within the community. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow along with Jay Goods and the greater cannabis industry!
Please include both resume and cover letter addressing;
1. Why you are excited about the cannabis space?
2. How your experience fits with this specific role and how you would be successful?
3. What does cannabis mean to you? Does the plant have any significance to you?
4. Of all the places to work and grow your potential, why Jay Goods Delivery?
5. Please include your social media handles; LinkedIn, instagram, facebook, twitter.
Please note there are hundreds of applicants, please make sure to differentiate and stand out. The cannabis space is a very high in-demand industry with big growth potential. Jay Goods Delivery is in the process of hiring an excellent team and would love to hear why that person is you!
Thank you for taking the time to apply.
keywords: cannabis, manager, operations, medical marijuana, sales, marketing, customer service, delivery
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Commission