We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Development Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment and wants to further develop their skills in sales, marketing, Salesforce.com, sales promotion and collateral production, in the exciting, rapidly growing cannabis industry.
What does an Sales Development Representative do?
This person will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. Working full-time at our East Bay office, you must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with dispensaries, marketing and distribution partners, and our sales team. You will be acquiring information, and working with multiple technology platforms including Salesforce.com. This job is at the center of our company’s sales and marketing activities requiring a multi-tasking team player with excellent communication skills.
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and qualification moving leads into and through the sales funnel and routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closures
- Maintain a client and prospect database inside Salesforce.com using outbound cold calls, emails, and web searches to improve the quality of the data
- Process order entry from sales staff to distributor ensuring accuracy and coordinating delivery schedule
- Provide support for the outside sales team
- Marketing and advertising coordination and project management including scheduling events at dispensaries, community festivals, and private events.
- Proven inside sales / customer service experience with a strong phonepresence
- Self-starter that can manage multiple projects
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Attention to detail, with ability to check the work of others
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- CA State License and reliable vehicle
Compensation and Benefits
- $45,000 per year starting salary plus bonus opportunity
- Generous vacation policy
- Opportunity to learn and advance within the company and the cannabis industry
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 /year
- Sales: 3 years
- Customer Service: 3 years