HerbaBuena is a recognized leader in the sustainable and organic cannabis industry. A vertically integrated lifestyle brand, we make exceptionally pure, sustainable and certified Biodynamic products, alongside sophisticated customer service and experiences.
We’re poised for serious growth, and are committed to operating all our endeavors with a triple bottom line which supports economic, environmental and social health for our team and our community. Reporting directly to our Founder, this is a “right hand” position that will give you the opportunity to bring your wide range of success and talents to a growing business within an exploding industry. This position has nearly limitless potential for growth for the right candidate.
Working in a cross-functional capacity, you’ll be juggling the responsibilities of executive assistant, marketing and sales coordinator, customer service and general task master.
- Work directly with the founder to create sales and marketing strategies and materials for staged product launch.
- Support all sales and marketing efforts.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of marketing materials.
- Assist in managing the timeline for customer communications including emails, marketing collateral and newsletter.
- Act as the first point of contact for all people and customers via phone calls and emails (until the time at which we receive our retail permit and hire someone else to take over this role). Offer exceptional customer service.
- Manage the purchasing of all dry goods for product development, sales and marketing, on time and within budget.
- Assist in fielding, weeding out, scheduling and managing the details of events.
- Assist with setup, breakdown and overall presentation of events and customer experiences.
- Manage social media and outreach.
- Manage business, marketing and founder calendars.
- Organize travel and speaking engagements, assist in promotion and support materials.
- Maintain various data and lists of confidential information including product formulas, inventory, vendor lists, customer lists and more.
- Assist in ordering and organizing all documents, materials and inventory.
- Work with bookkeepers to ensure all accounts payable and receivable are up to date.
- Create and maintain up-to-date Standard Operating Procedures.
- Organize and maintain files (physical and electronic).
You thrive on being of service to others, managing projects from start to finish, making lists, handling the details of larger projects and seeing things through to success. You understand the importance of tending to every detail and know that each task and touchpoint defines collective success.
- Understanding and interest in the emerging lifestyle of cannabis.
- Strong communication skills across all platforms.
- Willingness to serve a small, dedicated team doing big things.
- Super detail-oriented with bullet proof organizational skills.
- Interest and understanding of new technologies and how they can be applied to streamlining the company operations, marketing and sales at every turn.
- Experience handling, organizing and making sense of large quantities of data.
- Extremely trustworthy and capable of handling confidential business and financial information.
- Exceptional project manager, with proven success in setting and achieving goals.
- Comfort level with forging new, uncharted territory every day and “figuring it out”
- Knowledge of Google Drive, WordPress, Analytics, and the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to manage numerous moving pieces including website updates, social media, documentation and SOPs, member matriculation, service, deliveries and more.
- 3-5 years of sales or marketing experience OR 3-5 years of related customer service OR executive assistant experience
- Base understanding of quickbooks and general bookkeeping principles.
- Experience working in small, dynamic start-up team; comfort wearing “many hats”
- You think the term workaholic is a compliment.
- Experience in cannabis, wine or other lifestyle-based, luxury products company
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please submit a resume and cover letter for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Napa Office with regular travel within northern California.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- sales: 2 years
- Marketing: 3 years