Green Thumb Industries (GTI) is a Chicago-based medical cannabis company operating successfully in 5 states around the country. We are comprised of accomplished professionals, business people, world-class entrepreneurs, and philanthropists, who are driven by the dual commitment to helping medical cannabis patients and the communities we serve. GTI’s team has proven experience operating successful businesses, long-term expertise in adhering to sustainable business practices, and a deep understanding of the law with regard to the regulatory process surrounding medical cannabis.
We are a team of people inspiring and empowering others to live their best lives. We believe that everyone deserves the dignity of health and well-being and are on a mission to provide safe, effective and therapeutic medical cannabis nationwide by operating world class cultivation facilities and customer-first retail experiences. We are committed to progressing positive social change and providing dignified access to safe and quality cannabis nationwide while giving back to the communities we call home.
GTI is seeking a few exceptional interns to work with us this summer. Come experience what it’s like to work in a startup environment in the fastest-growing industry in the country. Interns at GTI will have the opportunity to refine their skill set while working hand-in-hand with our exceptional GTI Team. No coffee fetching here – you will be a part of a thriving, fast-paced start up, involved and integral from Day One. You will be working alongside employees at all levels with direct access to our C-Suite and Managing Partners.
GTI is seeking interns in the following disciplines:
We are also seeking a Rising Senior or MBA candidate who is market aware and interested in public equity to work directly with our Founder & Chairman. Candidates interested in this role should indicate so in their cover letter.
What’s In It for You
- Learn a brand-new and fast growing industry – Cannabis!
- Our organization is fairly flat, providing you insight into the decision making processes that go on day-to-day in a startup
- Challenge yourself – we work hard and at break-neck speed
- Find job satisfaction in mission-driven organization
- Beautiful, modern office in Chicago’s River North neighborhood
- Enjoy Chicago in the summer!
- Located in the Chicagoland area and able to work out of our River North office
- Able to work at least 20 hours a week up to full time
- Rising Senior or Junior, would also consider a recent graduate
- A major that relates to the internship track you are pursuing, as well as a GPA of 3.0 or above
- Must possess an entrepreneurial/industrious spirit
- Friendly, positive attitude, willingness to put in the extra 10%… or 20%… or 30%
We can’t wait to meet you!