We’re focused on atmosphere, patient service, consistency, and quality. We’re managed by core values and we value our team members as a top priority. Our company culture is built on training, support and contribution. If you want to love where you work and you love helping people then follow the instructions below to apply.
Desired Skills and Experience
We are seeking a proven bookkeeper to work with minimal oversite in a small, quiet office. This person will regularly process the expenditures and reconcile accounts of multiple small organizations and independent contractors. Office management duties also included are ordering supplies, keeping the office in good order and filing.
General Duties (not limited to)
– Maintain accounting systems, software, and QuickBooks files
– Prepare and make bank deposits
– Manage accounts payable
– Assist with invoice, payroll, and other documents
– Organize and maintain all vendor, customer and related files
– File hard and soft copy
– Organized with extreme attention to details
– Bank Recommendation
– AP, AR, Billing, and GL Accounting
– Conduct a monthly reconciliation of every bank account
– Pay supplier invoices in a timely manner- Issue invoices to customers
– Ensure that receivables are collected promptly
– Record cash receipts and make bank deposits
Required Skills and Education:
- The candidate must be authorized to work in the United States without Visa support.
- The candidate should have a BS degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA preferred.
- 5+ years of work experience in bookkeeping and a strong understanding of generally accepted accounting principles.
- Experience working with outside auditors.
- Deep working knowledge of Quickbooks Online, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
If you meet the above criteria, please follow the instructions below.
Due to the volume of inquiries, those that do not follow the instructions will not be reviewed.
1. State “TEMP Bookkeeper Assistant” in the subject line.
2. Write a short intro in the body of your email. Please make it personal and tell us why you are the best candidate to become a HARVEST employee.
3. Submit your resume as a PDF only. We will not open any other file format.
Harvest is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Temporary
- bookkeeping: 3 years (Required)