Gallo Farms, a recreational cannabis wholesale company, is seeking new employees to assist with our growing needs. Currently, we are in need of an assistant grower/maintenance technician. The position will require:
- Knowledge of, and adherence to, State Compliance Rules
- Experience working in and around greenhouses.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs on a regular basis.
- Ability to work most of your shift on your feet.
- Minimum 1 year in the cannabis industry.
- Knowledge of pesticides and their use. State licensed applicators a plus.
- Skills in plumbing, electrical, or construction a plus.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in an agriculture related field is a plus
Job will consist of the following responsibilities:
- Operation of irrigation equipment as per directions.
- Sanitization of work areas including greenhouses and office spaces.
- Application of pesticides as per directions.
- Plant maintenance as per directions.
- Logging of all activities.
- Maintain and upkeep operational equipment such as motors, pumps, and electronics.
Compensation will be determined based on experience. Rapid advancement opportunities available.
Job Type: Full-time